[CT Birds] roosting crows

katz1449 at aol.com katz1449 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 21:49:06 EST 2010

1/17  Regarding the crows mentioned by Brian,  I have noticed at  least 100
in the area of
Orange Center Rd and Post Rd. in Orange. Sometimes they line up on the
power lines.   Many of them fly over my house around 4PM towards the  Post Rd.
I think they used to roost near the "transfer station" (dump) in  Orange (
used to be lots of woodsy area there), although now there is a luxury  adult
community being built there, so I am not sure if the crows still go there,
or just nearby.
Bev Propen, Orange