[CT Birds] sanctuary fundraiser

jayne amico jayneamico at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:26:25 EST 2010

CT Birders -

 I am hoping the birding community will join us this year in helping us have
our most successful fundraising event ever!  Please help me continue my
efforts fort another season by supporting this event. This year marks our
Fifth anniversary of our benefit dinner and auction! MVSS is currently
seeking donations and sponsorships for our upcoming event. We are actively
seeking wildlife art which needs to be nothing more than a digital image
emailed to me. Any photos donated will be gratefully acknowledged with the
photographer getting full credit. Sponsorships are for ads in our auction
booklet and help us alleviate costs such as the auctioneer, basket making
supplies, art framing, etc... For more information please contact me.

Mount Vernon Songbird Sanctuary is holding it's Fifth annual Benefit Dinner
and Auction on  Sunday March 28th at the Aqua Turf Club. 1-5 pm

Live and silent auction items include - Weekend getaways, Five course
Italian dinner with wine pairings, Sunset sailboat cruise, guided wildlife
tours, Spend- the -day at the sanctuary, bird habitat consultation, wildlife
art, jewelry,amusement, museum, and theatre tickets and more.

Ticket cost is $55
Menu includes hors d' oeuvres, carving station, pasta station, desserts,
beer, wine, coffee/tea
Cash bar

Reservations  - Call Jayne 860-276-8433

 Thanks so much!