[CT Birds] Fwd: [MASSBIRD] What's up with this Black-capped Chickadee?

Rick Baumhauer rick.baumhauer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:34:07 EST 2010

Mike Milicia posted the following message to MASSBIRD yesterday, and he gave me permission to forward to CT Birds.

It's a Black-capped Chickadee that looks like some kind of hybrid, but he hasn't gotten even a guess as to what it might be crossed with.  I figured it couldn't hurt to have more eyes looking at it.

Any ideas?  Please CC Mike with any info.

Rick Baumhauer
Hamden, CT

Begin forwarded message: