[CT Birds] Crow Roosts

Lynn Jones lynnjones11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:12:43 EST 2010

Does anyone know of any literature that has inventoried the numbers and
ratios?  Especially of the Connecticut roosts?

Here are 2 videos of the crow roost in West Haven.  Over the past 2 months
the roost has slowly been moving around the area.  A couple of weeks ago
they decided our parking lot was a good spot, they have since moved on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KRGz6yR4A (walking out the front door-
video is sideways)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPyxIZjUDE (driving along the parking lot)