[CT Birds] S H Crane continues - Video with sound and more pics

mntncougar at aol.com mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 19:44:12 EST 2010

I understand that after I left today the Crane came back to the  field and
was seen in the same locations.
I managed to get a video of the bird this morning when it  was  calling.
It will give you a good idea of its voice, but you will  have to ignore mine.
 I haven't learned when to shut up yet, but many of  you know that. Someone
came by today and said that not only has the bird been  there for a while,
but it was there last winter also!  However, another  person later denied
that.  Video link:
here are some more pics of the bird, if anyone needs them.  Still cloudy
but at least it wasn't raining today.   Link:
Don Morgan