[CT Birds] Durham Sandhill Crane Parking

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jan 21 17:05:45 EST 2010

Passing along this note about parking when looking for the Durham Sandhill Crane.

Hi Roy:  when you do the report this evening, would you be kind enough to request people NOT to park in the entrance to the field in which the Crane sometimes is!  Twice today I have requested people to park on the road and not in the entrance (I live right next to the field and know the owners very well).   Seeing that Johnson Lane is also not very wide, is slightly hilly and curvy, it would be good idea if everyone parked on one side of the road.

Many thanks.

Olive Wysocki

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT