[CT Birds] No Sandhill Crane 4 p.m.

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:33:42 EST 2010

Thursday - no Sandhill Crane seen in any of the usual spots from about 3:45
to 4:15.  Other birders were still there when I left.  They reported that
they had been around several times during the day (since the 10 a.m.
sighting Marty reported) but had not seen the Crane or heard of any further
sightings.  In the interest of community relations: some of the locals asked
one birder to remove her vehicle from blocking the farm road entrance, so we
need to park sensibly.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver