[CT Birds] Sharp Shinned Hawk W Hartford / Bald Eagle Hartford

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Tue Jan 26 08:06:51 EST 2010

1/24 - A Sharp Shinned Hawk landed and staked out a claim on my back
deck in W Hartford.  I appeared to be in its first year - it still had
white patches on its back.  He has discovered it is very easy to pick
off the birds after they hit my glass back door.

1/26 - I sighted activity on the Bald Eagle nest just north of the
Landfill in Hartford.  This was the first time I had seen activity on
the nest this year.

Tracey R Bissell
Business Analyst
Technical Services
(860) 580-3453
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.