[CT Birds] Griswold Referendum Victory!

Craig Repasz crepasz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:59:31 EST 2010

This is a great victory. Thanks to everyone who got the word out and championed the cause. People of Madison certainly acted locally and will make an impact on a larger scale. I hope that we in the statewide birding community can get involved on a volunteer basis to help this project move forward. Will friends of Hammonasset play a role?