[CT Birds] Stop! Hey! - what's that sound?

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 15:21:48 EST 2010

Everybody look what's going down!  For what its worth,  when I got up the
courage to go out in the 15* weather to clean my car off I  heard a familiar
sound, but it took a second to register.  Several birds  calling and
answering.  Something's happening here!  My  Titmice!!  Calling back in forth in
between trips to my feeder platform to  steal peanuts and BOSS.  First time
since last fall I had heard them.   I actually heard them several times during
the day today.  A little  reminder that spring can't be that far away!

Don Morgan
Coventry

My apologies to  Buffalo-Springfield