[CT Birds] Stop! Hey! - what's that sound?

Julie Keefer julie.keefer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:32:15 EST 2010

I have also heard the titmice singing.  I have also heard the chickadees
starting to sing this week also.  And this morning as I was refilling the
thistle sock, I heard a noise that finally registered as the goldfinch call
note, many of them talking to each other, which I haven't really heard in
awhile.  It might not look or feel like spring yet, but hopefully it won't
be long!  I also heard a Carolina Wren singing, but that isn't really a sign
of spring because they sing all the time!

Julie Keefer
Lyme