[CT Birds] Dovekie on long island

John M. Oshlick joshlic at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 30 17:41:13 EST 2010

after all the excitement about dovekies over the last few days i would just like to pass on that there has been a dovekie at the west marina in timber point long island for the last few days. I saw the bird today and it only took me about 2 hours to get there from hamden so it isn't that far away. The bird is very cooperative and is literally 10 feet from the dock. For details check www.birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html for details and directions.

John Oshlick
Hamden