[CT Birds] Dovekie on long island

Mardi W. Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sat Jan 30 19:05:53 EST 2010

I will second John O's take on the DOVEKIE on Long island. Worth the
trip!

 From Mardi & Townsend Dickinson:
1/30 -- DOVEKIE continues still at Timber Point at Great River since
11:40AM through 4:38PM. I will write my detail observations later.
Fantastic Views & Photographs and well worth going to see. Binos are
great! No need for a scope as the little one is so close.
I will send directions later.

Cheers,
Mardi & Townsend Dickinson
Norwalk CT