[CT Birds] Directions to Dovekie in LI, NY

Mardi W. Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sat Jan 30 23:40:54 EST 2010

Dear Birders:

As promised Directions to the Dovekie on Long Island NY.

Timber Point Marina
River Road
Great River, NY 11739

This is the way we went from Norwalk CT:

Take I-95 South towards N.Y City / CT-136	32.4 mi
Entering New York
Slight LEFT at I-695 S (Throgs Neck Bridge)
Merge onto I-295 S
Take the exit onto CROSS ISLAND PKWY
Take exit 25A on the left for SOUTHERN STATE PKWY E toward Eastern
Long Island.
Merge onto SOUTHERN STATE PKWY		32.3 mi
Get off SOUTHERN STATE PKWY at EXIT 45 EAST
Make first right onto Great River Road. Follow Great River Road all
the way to end.
Go straight into the Golf Club and follow signs all the way back to
WEST MARINA.

Good Luck! It is well worth it to go.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson