[CT Birds] RI Ivory Report

Julian Hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Tue Feb 2 13:21:38 EST 2010

A rather vague report of the IVGU showing up again at Easton Pond, nr Newport , RI.
Strange and somewhat frustrating that news of such a mega is almost intangible and vague...

Hopefully someone soon will find it and report it promptly....

in the meantime, perhaps a local could buy a rotisserie chicken from KFC and sling it on the ice where this bird has reportedly returned on a couple of occasions..that would be the best ploy..