[CT Birds] RI Ivory Gull report

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 19:27:13 EST 2010

There seems to be some silliness going on in RI bird reports lately, cause
by a very small number of people. Rhode Island is certainly not the only
state to suffer from foolish behavior by people who should know better,
we've had a few issue her in CT in the past. So I would like to point out
once again that we have an Ivory Gull somewhere on the loose in southern New
England not far from CT.

Also, in a shameless plug, I added an entry to my blog about what it means
to me to get out in the natural world. There are even a couple of pictures
of birds!

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England