[CT Birds] Banded Canada Goose question

jim at worldpeace.org jim at worldpeace.org
Mon Feb 8 14:36:57 EST 2010

I believe that goose might have been banded by the CT DEP.
The band data can be sent to: min.huang at po.state.ct.us

Information on the program can be found in the DEP magazine
Connecticut Wildlife in the issue at the link below. In that issue
there is a photo of the type of neck band used.

http://www.ct.gov/dep/lib/dep/wildlife/pdf_files/outreach/
connecticut_wildlife_magazine/cwja04.pdf

Jim Dugan
New Milford