[CT Birds] Black Vulture - late report

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:20:20 EST 2010

2/7/10 - I-384 About a half mile east of Exit 1 - One lone BLACK VULTURE
circling over the highway.  Sorry I forgot to report it sooner.  (I just
know you all were sitting on the edges of your chairs, right?)  :>)

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver