[CT Birds] Cardinal deluge

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:59:03 EST 2010

2/10/10 - Not much of a nor'easter, but who cares, since I managed to work
it into a day at home! * I just counted 26 Cardinals in my back yard.*  That
is an all-time high count for me.  Perhaps they have been there all the time
and I just have not been able to see them as well as I can today against the
dusting of snow.  Beautiful sight!

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver