[CT Birds] LOST!!!

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:30:06 EST 2010

Attention anyone who may bird Milford Point today/next few days.  I dropped a lens cap in the area south of the Plover Spit.  The tide was coming in, so it may have washed up to the spit itself.  I was following a LBBG and, having 30 layers on, I shoved it in some pocket.... and that pocket turned out to be the ground.

Thanks in advance (I know its a LOONG shot.  400 yard Par 4 hole-in-one).  It is a black cap with Canon written on the front in raised silver writing.  It is a 58mm lens.  I am just so ridiculously broke from saving/planning for a road-trip that I can't even afford another cap.  I will, however, invest in one of those things that glues to the cap and has a string attached/strung around the lens.

Thanks,

Brian Webster

Stratford, CT

b.webster at hotmail.com