[CT Birds] Great Backyard Bird Count

ELKINS, Kenneth kelkins at audubon.org
Fri Feb 12 20:31:23 EST 2010

Congratulations CT Birders!

We're off to a great start in the Great Backyard Bird Count.  As of 8:00pm tonight, CT is actually 10th place in total species, only 2 behind Arizona.  And Stratford had the 6th highest total in North America for one zip code!
CT is quite often in the Top 10 for eBird submissions, but this weekend we need to submit our observations to both locations.  If anyone is short of time, you can submit your observations to eBird, and email me a copy of your checklists, and I'll make sure they get entered into the Great Backyard Bird Count.

Good birding,
Ken

Ken Elkins
Education Program Manager