[CT Birds] How can people help birds.

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 12:39:09 EST 2010

Um I appreciate the link and without starting a war... this stamp's sale as
the website says "serves as a hunting license."  I'm sorry but I have to ask
now what difference it makes in feeding waterfowl proper foods if ducks are
going to die anyway at the hands of a hunter's bullet?  It's a double-edged
blade if you ask me... I don't condone hunting as too many don't do it
right... my dad was a hunter... glad he's not around now or I'd definitely
have ulcers.

Sorry but this isn't a program I'll be supporting.  There has to be
something better that truly embraces the needs of the wild critters and
saves habitat that is open space for people to commune with nature and not
have to worry about the wildlife dying by way of hunting.

Please, don't beat on me... this is my opinion, so back to birding... I
logged 22 species so far in my Yard Count... how are others fairing?

Donna Lorello
Branford