[CT Birds] How can people help birds.

Christopher Lovell ctlovell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:13:00 EST 2010

The Federal Duck Stamp Program is the most successful habitat
protection program in history. Almost 100% of the monies generated go
directly to funding the aquisition of habitat in the form National
Wildlife Refuges and wildlife management areas.
Another perk is unlimited access to all NWRs which allow public access.

I buy one every year despite being a non-hunter in addition to my CT
and National Audubon memberships. In my opinion is a tremendous
bargain on multiple levels.

Chris
Sent from my iPhone