[CT Birds] Northern Shrike, Watertown

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sat Feb 13 16:57:51 EST 2010

2/13 - Sand Bank Rd, Watertown --

I went to Sand Bank Rd this morning to see if I could find the Northern Shrike that Greg Hanisek had found on Wed. I found both Greg Hanisek and the shrike. Greg found the shrike sitting in bushes in the back of the field that is to the right of the blue ranch house. This was around 8:30 am.

Tina Green and I tried for the shrike again from 3 - 4:30 but didn't find it. We did see a Ring-Necked Pheasant in the field.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.
 .