[CT Birds] Colchester designated as a Community Wildlife Habitat

Pam & Skip Holden p.s.holden at comcast.net
Sun Feb 14 17:31:38 EST 2010

I hope it's OK to post this here.  I am so thrilled, I just wanted to share
it with the rest of my bird and nature lovers.  A short article in the
Norwich Bulletin on our towns designation as a "Community Wildlife Habitat"
from the Nat'l Wildlife Federation, follows:

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/communities/colchester/x1631829785/Colchester
-designated-Community-Wildlife-Habitat

It's a great way to educate others about nature and wildlife, and spark some
interest in young people.  Maybe your town should aim for the same!

FYI - The pheasant photo was taken by yours truly.
Pam
Colchester, CT

P.S.  Hope all the GBBC folks are tallying up their counts tonight for
submission!   :-)