[CT Birds] June 13th trip - Seabird and Whale Tale Excursion, Plymouth, MA

Carol Carson krillcarson at mac.com
Sat Feb 20 19:58:15 EST 2010

Spring - Seabird and Whale Tale Excursion

Sunday, June 13, 2010

8 am to 4 pm

Join us for an all day, marine wildlife cruise to support marine
education and wildlife conservation. The New England Coastal Wildlife
Alliance (NECWA) with assistance from Capt. John Boats, Mass Audubon
South Shore Sanctuaries, Natural History Services, South Shore Bird
Club, and Bridgewater State College are hosting the Spring 2010
edition of a fundraising event called Seabird & Whale Tales.

During our excursion offshore, enjoy commentary from our wildlife
experts and guest naturalists that include David Clapp (Natural
History Services), Joanne Jarzobski (Capt. John Boats) and Jim
Sweeney (South Shore Bird Club). Travel aboard the “Tails of the
Sea”, a 110’ luxury commercial whale watching vessel owned and
operated by Capt. John Boats out of Plymouth, MA. View seabirds,
seals, whales, dolphins, basking sharks, ocean sunfish and more.

Leave from the Plymouth Town Pier at 8 am and return by 4 pm. Trip
activities include a plankton tow and demonstration, chumming for
seabirds and a free onboard nature-themed raffle.

Tickets: Pre-Sale $90 and then $100 after May 31, 2010. To learn more
about this trip or to download the registration form, go to http://

Or for more information, call Krill Carson at 508-566-0009. Space is
limited so register early. Group rates also available.

All proceeds from our Seabird & Whale Tale excursions go to support
the many projects and activities conducted by NECWA, a registered 501
(c) 3 non-profit organization.

Thank you for your interest and support, Krill Carson

Marine Biologist and President, NECWA