[CT Birds] dark Buteo I-691

Mark Barriger mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:38:31 EST 2010

It took about 8 passes up and down 691 today but I finally caught up with my brother's Rough-legged Hawk today. I was able to snap off a  few cheap shots before I had a state cop behind me. This area is packed with raptors and I have yet to come up with the morph Red-tailed Hawk. You can see a cheap shot by clicking on the flickr link below.

Mark Barriger
Cheshire, CT
Mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitewash88/