[CT Birds] Sunrise Birding Walk etc - Stratford Glaucous Gull - Greenwich Audubon

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 22:14:07 EST 2010

 Hi All,

A nice walk out in Stratford this weekend. Thanks to Charlie Barnard for getting the word out on the Glaucous Gull. I thought I'd stick a link to my blog up as Michael Ferrari got a particularly nice shot of the bird on the day, which he was kind enough to lend me: http://underclearskies.com/2010/02/28/sunrise-birding-walk-saturday-feb-27th/

Quite a lot of activity in and around the feeders at Greenwich Audubon this weekend with on off visits of Fox Sparrow, Brown Creeper, 2 Rusty Blackbirds (very loosely associated with a flock of about 150 Red-winged Blackbirds) and a lingering Gray Catbird.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich