[CT Birds] raccoons awake

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:26:05 EST 2010

Me too!!  I had a FAT guy cross my road yesterday, a live skunk crossing the River Rd. (rt-110) in Stratford, and an oppossum last night.

Tally of singing birds so far:

Goldfinch, House Finch, Song Sparrow, Titmouse, Chickadee, Red-winged Blackbird, Junco, White-throated Sparrow, Tree Sparrow, and 4 species of Woodpeckers druming.

My Tulip bed has sprouts over 2" already!!!  It's coming!!!!

-Brian-