[CT Birds] Time to start listening for Woodcocks

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 14:04:01 EST 2010

Dave and CT Birders -

 I actually went looking for them yesterday. They are seen each year where we have a bluebird trail we were putting the boxes back out at. No sign of them there or displaying at  or near the sanctuary yet. Wood frogs not active here yet either.  They usually go together here.

 After attending the CT Flower show I have MAJOR spring fever!

BTW I released a beautiful female pileated woodpecker this week!
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT