[CT Birds] Albino Red-tailed Hawk Greenwich

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 07:24:10 EST 2010

 Hi All,

Just stuck up a photo on my blog of an albino Red-tailed Hawk that seems to be hanging around in Greenwich. Jennifer Braverman sent the picture to Brian O'Toole and he forwarded it to me. A pretty cool looking bird but pretty confusing to identify for your beginner birder - Brian says he is eagerly awaiting a slew of Gyrfalcon reports ;) Jennifer says she'll let Brian know if it returns. Picture here: http://wp.me/pmIJ4-qJ

Luke Tiller, Greenwich