[CT Birds] Stonington Birding Dangers and Turkeys

sunny19682 at comcast.net sunny19682 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 15:02:41 EST 2010

I feel bad that the bird is being portrayed like a criminal doing something terrible (sure, I wouldn't want to be attacked myself or see anyone injured)... but I do wish the reporters would push that the bird is most likely protecting its nest... wouldn't any parent do the same - protect one's young?

Donna Lorello
Branford