[CT Birds] Gulls

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 15:33:10 EST 2010

2/4/10. From Lisa East Hampton. Started birding on the late side today, however not to bad so far, mostly driving, a stop at the salmon river off rt 149, right now 3:30pm 1 great black backed gull, about 25 ring billed some look like non breeding adults, and 1 crow. Other areas I've seen 4 red shouldered hawks, 1 unidentified hawk, 2 geese, abundance of crows, chicadees, titmice,. Heard some downy woods. I'm kinda hoping for a eagle: Lisa. All over today.