[CT Birds] Fw: "The Birds" are returning to CT- watch your head

Pat Dufour patdufour at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 4 17:08:54 EST 2010

This reminds me of when Alfred Hitchcock came out with the movie "The
Birds".  This movie ( yes I know I am dating myself) was filmed in
California and near the Airforce Base that had some nesting black birds
living near a cross walk and they would swoop down and attack those waiting
to cross the street.