[CT Birds] ROBINS !

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 21:39:04 EST 2010

Well from all the dead time this winter up here in NW CT birding, I did see something interesting to fill the void.
 I was driving down Mountain Rd in Torrington late yesterday as the daylight was waining and noticed many ROBINS about. It was time for sleep soon for them, and as I traveled on I saw ROBINS EVERYWHERE! They were staging up into the tall trees and I believe their were well over a thousand birds or more in just a quarter mile. The most I have ever seen in one spot.

Here comes spring? Won't be for these Robins yet, till
 our snow melts up here though........

Paul Carrier - Harwinton