[CT Birds] Nearby Gyrfalcon in New Paltz NY NO

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 9 07:39:40 EST 2010

Shaun et all,

Turns out the bird in New Paltz, NY is a leucistic red tail!

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Chrissy G
> Date: March 9, 2010 7:14:09 AM EST
> To: nysbirds-l at cornell.edu
> Subject: [nysbirds-l] gyr- NO new paltz

I apologize a million times
Peter schoenberger called to tell me the gyr is a leucistic red tail!!
excuse me as I wipe the egg off my face...

I'll try not to be so hasty next time...
Christine Guarino