[CT Birds] Ring-necked Pheasants

James Taylor jtaylor274 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:37:17 EST 2010

hello Dennis - as you may know (or not).... I'm a Coventry native who
now lives in Boston.  Sooo... Whenever I'm in CT I try to do some
birding.... my experiences in the last couple years have been the
following -

 - cut corn field on corner of North River Rd and Rt 44 in North
Coventy - right at the corner where the glass factory museum is -
12/27/08 - 5 males
 - I've noticed them there before and/or after but have no notes ...
there's a hunting club I believe down on Merrow Rd but that's a bit
away from this site, whether they're released or not, I have no idea.
James Taylor