[CT Birds] Ring-necked Pheasants

PATRICIA BAILEY bails at att.net
Fri Mar 12 12:10:30 EST 2010

About 12 years ago, I was driving in downtown Stamford and I thought I saw a
dead beagle lying in the middle of the road.  It turned out to be a
pheasant.  The poor guy was either entering or leaving an old cemetery
(assumed he got hit by a car or truck), near the corner of North Street and
Franklin Street.  About a block from the Dairy Queen on Summer Street.
He's now hanging up on my living room wall.
Pat Bailey
Sherman, CT