[CT Birds] Bluebird nest building! and more

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 12:26:49 EDT 2010

CT Birders -

 This A.M female Eastern Bluebird began building her nest!  In one previous year  a female laid her first egg the last week of March. Lets see what happens this year.

 I have lost my chance to "hear" woodcock as the pond is now in full swing with wood frogs and peepers, impossible to hear anything but the frogs chorusing. BUT I will continue to sit out and try and see the birds moving about.

I admit to being very worried about not seeing any, but that one brief glimpse. No displaying that I have observed.

This weather is AWESOME, have a great start in the gardens already!
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT