[CT Birds] Broadwing Hawk ... E.Phoebe - Seymour

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 14:36:39 EDT 2010

At Fountain Lake on Great Hill Road in Seymour, I had my first of the year BROADWING HAWK today, Friday the 19th of March.
This bird was seen at 11:45 AM.

At Kellogg Environmental Center in Derby, also today, I also had a Broadwing Hawk and an EASTERN PHOEBE singing away.
The Broadwing seen at Kellogg was seen at 1:25PM. The Phoebe was seen today on the pond side of the road. I also had a Phoebe yesterday at Kelloggs, and was pretty much in the same location, near where Roy Harvey had the "western" flycatcher.

Bill Banks - Seymour

For Roy...
Broadwing Hawk - Fountain Lake - Seymour - 03-19-2010
Bill BAnks