[CT Birds] Field Sparrow

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Sat Mar 20 19:54:03 EDT 2010

Me too!

Singing his beauuutiful song out behind the pond! It was great to come home today after a wonderful day at the COA meeting. I was so glad to be able to attend and not have a conflict this year! I had a late field sparrow this fall singing and wonder if this is the bird returning. The question is will it stay or keep going? I am not sure if I have enough open area for it.

 Also at the top of Southington mountain by Byam Rd... singing phoebe, my first of 2010!

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT