[CT Birds] Sandhill Crane in Durham (and one other report)

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 22:25:40 EDT 2010

Folks, I was tempted to walk that tractor road myself this morning and in fact walked in about 20 feet off the road so I could get a clear view of the front field, but I noticed that the field itself is signed as property of the Durham Fish and Rod Club so I went no further.  Walking around in those fields may be trespassing.  Or maybe the club people don't mind.  Just putting it out there.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT