[CT Birds] Reminder--- Mount Vernon Songbird Sanctuary

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 15:27:26 EDT 2010

CT Birders  --

 This Sunday March 28th is the sanctuary's Benefit Dinner and Auction at the Aqua turf Club from 1-5 pm.

$55 per person includes wine, beer, soda, coffee/tea, Appetizers Aqua Turf style, Pasta station, Tuscan table, Potini bar and  Desserts. Silent and live auction for all your needs sure to be had at bargain prices including Weekend get aways, amusement, theater and museum passes, jewelry, art, home and garden gift baskets, bird supplies and more.

I hope you will consider joining us for a fun filled afternoon while at the same time helping me raise money to operate for another season!
Please contact me if you plan on attending the event so I can include you in the head count!

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT