[CT Birds] Stamford, Black-headed Gull

James Dugan jdugan11 at charter.net
Tue Mar 23 21:05:38 EDT 2010

03/23/10 - Stamford, Cummings Beach Park -- 1st year BLACK-HEADED GULL with 540 Ring-bills on ball field at 6:20PM.
Patrick Dugan
Stamford

-------

While crossing the Gaylordsville Bridge over the Housitonic River in New Milford this evening I saw some Tree Swallows heading up river. I turned around, parked and counted 127 in 6 minutes. No idea how many went by before I arrived. Also, back on 3/21, I-84 westbound mm 29.0, just west of exit 17, dor RN Pheasant, believed female.

03/23/10 - Kent -- 6 BLACK VULTURE at 5:30PM.
Jim Dugan
New Milford