[CT Birds] More Bonaparte's Gulls

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:51:06 EDT 2010

3/24 - Southport - Southport Beach - 700+ BONAPARTE'S GULLS (3:30- 4:20)

       I decided to swing by Southport Beach again on my way back from Milford Point to see if the Bonaparte's Gulls were still there.The tide had come in allowing for even closer views with perfect lighting.The birds stayed put for almost an hour so I was able to scan the group carefully in hopes of perhaps finding a Black-headed Gull before they all took off and headed west.Timing is everything!

Tina Green