Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:36:32 EDT 2010

It might depend on the aide. The aide for my senator was glad I was
calling to do so and said she agreed with me.

Side note - makes you wonder if the aides' personal beliefs would
influence how they relay phone messages...

Man I hate politics.

Thank you Patrick for, as always, doing so much for CT's birds and
wildlife in general. I don't mind two emails in one day :)

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT