[CT Birds] FW: OPEN SPACE FUNDING AT RISK!

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:58:03 EDT 2010

I agree with Nick.  I just called and the aide on the phone agreed with me, and our position 100%.

She also informed me that there have been many, many calls made opposing this cut.

Hopefully it works!

(and yes, politics are the worst)

Thanks for getting the word out, Patrick.

-Brian-

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com