[CT Birds] FW: OPEN SPACE FUNDING AT RISK!

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 26 18:12:05 EDT 2010

Patrick, Sandy, Nick, Glenn, Brian,

  Towny and I have also made a direct call to our State Senator. I do
agree that depending on who you talk to,
its always good to be short and sweet and to the point with your
statement! So, whoever it is that
relays the message is very clear on your position. I once was able to
s/w a senators assitant and they
were just leaving to go to the floor and would hand the senator this
note on my position.

That's how much of an impact you have by taking a few minutes to speak
your position on an important issue
like this one.

A big thanks to Patrick for letting us know about these important
issues.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk