[CT Birds] kestrel sightings at Hammo

Tom Sayers sayers.tom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:40:28 EDT 2010

John Picard and I put up 2 kestrel boxes at Hammo last fall in hopes of
establishing a nesting pair at the park.  Since monitoring these boxes is a
key to their success, we are asking for your help. In the next 6-8 weeks, if
you see either kestrels or starlings in the vicinity of either box, could
you please email either myself or John offline with your sighting? One of
the boxes is located at the far west end of the park on the edge of the
marsh past the pines where the crossbills hung out a while back. The other
box is tucked in by the the newly restored marsh area very near to where the
new bathhouse building is going up. Thanks for your help. Tom Sayers

Tom Sayers    sayers.tom at gmail.com
John Picard    john.picard at unilever.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1269661068750&zx=xjkv8g-y5dhgb#>