[CT Birds] Trumpeter Swans: Comment, not report.

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 10:16:56 EDT 2010

Great to hear of the Trumpeter Swan sightings and really exciting to hear that they are NOT tagged birds.It was Feb. and March of 2007 that the 7 tagged Ontario born Trumpeters were in the CT River and surrounding ponds of Chester and Deep River.I'm curious if anyone recalls any reports of Trumpeters from 2008 or 2009?
Thanks,Bill YuleLyme, CT.